Thank you for Visiting

This book club provided an opportunity to discuss books with authors from 2009 - 2013. I like to think we were a group of daughters, sisters, wives, mothers, well... women finding time to meet while juggling daily life. I hope you enjoy exploring The Manic Mommies Book Club Archives. We read 46 books over the years, with audio or written author discussions for each book read documented on this blog. Note: The audio archives are no longer available on iTunes. ~ with kindness & gratitude, Mari

Book selections for the rest of 2009

I'm pleased to annouce our book selections for the rest of 2009. I have read our September and November selections, they are really good books. I will be reading Oxygen in the next few weeks and will post a review.

Happy Reading, Mari

September 23: Waiting for Daisy


In addition to our written discussion, I’m pleased to announce we will attempt our first skype book discussion. If you are interested in joining us, please send me an email with your Skype name or phone number with ‘Waiting for Daisy Sept Skype’ in the subject line and I will add you to the distro. I will send a reminder the week before the call, to confirm who can attend. With this being our first call, it will be a MM only call (to avoid technical issues with a full audience).





November 7: The Wednesday Sisters

We will be discussing this book with the author, in person while at the MM Escape in Napa! If you are not able to join us and want to discuss the book, I am working on a way for you to join us in Napa. Watch for more details as we get closer to the event.

This book is available at Target

December 16: Oxygen



In addition to our written discussion, I’m pleased to announce we will discuss the book with author Carol Cassella, via Skype. If you are interested in joining us, please send me an email with your Skype name or phone number with ‘Oxygen Dec Skype’ in the subject line and I will add you to the distro. I will send a reminder the week before the call, to confirm who can attend.

This book is available at Target
Watch for a book give-a-way late fall

1 comment:

  1. I recently read The Wednesday Sisters -- a great book club choice.

    ReplyDelete