Thank you for Visiting

This book club provided an opportunity to discuss books with authors from 2009 - 2013. I like to think we were a group of daughters, sisters, wives, mothers, well... women finding time to meet while juggling daily life. I hope you enjoy exploring The Manic Mommies Book Club Archives. We read 46 books over the years, with audio or written author discussions for each book read documented on this blog. Note: The audio archives are no longer available on iTunes. ~ with kindness & gratitude, Mari

Love in Mid Air: Discussion Recap

Every once in a while I read a book that really makes me think, evaluate friendships, love and life - Love in Mid Air is one of these books.

We had a wonderful conversation with author Kim Wright, discussing the book, writing process and much more. 

Love in Mid Air explores the friendships, marriage and happiness - or should I say, the quest for happiness and love.

If you were not able to join us and have a question for the author, leave a comment to this post or email me and I will reach out to Kim. 

This months call is edited down to just under an hour:



Click above to listen (there is an option to download). The audio clip is also available to the right of this post.

We have a few book bloggers in the MMBC, click on the links below to see what they are talking about and their thoughts on Love in Mid Air:
Every Day I Write the Book
PeetSwea

No comments:

Post a Comment